They ensure that dry eye and irritation are not a concern. They were designed to be as similar as possible to our eye, hence its name – Bio.
The high proportion of water (78%), and the high oxygen permeability keep the eyes hydrated throughout the day, providing them with the necessary oxygen and equalizing the amount of water we have in the cornea.
The latest generation material from which they are made, Hypergel, is more malleable than silicone hydrogel. In addition, they protect the eyes from UV rays.
- Manufacturer Bausch & Lomb
- Replacement Daily
- Package Contents Box with 30 contact lenses
- Material Nesofilcon A- Hydrogel
- Water content 78%
- Oxygen permeability (DK/t) 42
- UV Protection Si
- Base Curve (mm) 8.60
- Diameter (mm) 14.2
- Powers (D) +6.00 to -6.00 (0.25) / -6.50 to -9.00 (0.50)
- Cylinder (D) -0.75 to -2.75
- INVIMA Registration 2018DM-0018241