- High concentration of Phosphorus and Potassium.
- High solubility (670 g / l H2O at 20ºC).
- High acidification power.
- Free of chloride, sodium and heavy metals.
- It can be mixed with calcium and magnesium.
- Prevents clogging of pipes and drippers.
- Reduces the pH of calcareous soils, which helps prevent nitrogen colonization.
- Phosphorous pentoxide 60%
- Phosphorus pentoxide soluble in water 60%
- Potassium oxide 20%
- Potassium oxide soluble in water 20%
Applied to the soil in liquid fertilization plans, it acts as a source of phosphorus and as an acidifier of the solution when applied.
It keeps the exchange cations solubilized, avoiding their precipitation and keeping them available for the root of the plant.