- Effect lasting up to 24 hours.
- It does not produce side effects, which allows a prolonged use.
- Active ingredient: Arnica montana 7% (Ingredient included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States).
- Other ingredients: Calendula officinalis, carbomer 93 4P, cyclomethicone, ethyl alcohol, eucalyptus, glycerin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, isopropyl myristate, juniper, laureth 7, polyacrylamide, polyethylene glycol 3350, polysorbate 80, propyl gallate.
- Children over 2 years and adults: Apply to the affected area 3 times a day.
- Children under 2 years: Visit a doctor.
- After applying, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucosa and open wounds. Do not use if you have sensitive skin
or if you are allergic to arnica montana, or any of the ingredients of the product.
- Do not use a tight bandage or heating pad.
Discontinue use or consult a doctor if
- There is redness or irritation on the skin.
- In case pain worsens or persists for more than 3 days.