Integral Management Policy
Colquimicos S.A.S is an organization dedicated to the distribution and commercialization of specialized chemical products for the textile, cosmetic, personal and home care industries, plastics and coatings, industrial polymers, medical (optical) devices and pharmaceutical products, among others. In this way, it seeks to maintain its competitiveness in the market by satisfying the needs of customers and suppliers, the well-being of its employees and compliance with the company’s corporate purpose, guaranteeing the return on investment. With its select and professional work team, the organization is committed to generating added value for its clients and suppliers in accompanying and growing their businesses, creating and maintaining long-term relationships. For this we have the following guidelines:
- Monitoring and continuous improvement of the comprehensive management system focused on risk management.
- Proper fulfillment of service promises.
- Compliance with the applicable legal requirements and the others subscribed by the organization.
- Appropriate selection of suppliers.
- High level of training and professionalism.
- Provide relevant products, services and advice that respond to customer needs.
- Seek the profitability of each business unit and remain competitive in quality, services and costs.
- Protect the safety and health of all workers.
- Care and preservation of the environment and its natural resources through the implementation of waste management programs.
- Care and preservation of infrastructure and assets.
- Attend and timely solve customer complaints and claims.
Integral Management Objectives
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Continuously improve the organization’s comprehensive management system.
- Increase the level of sales.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Guarantee the availability of resources.
- Guarantee an infrastructure in adequate conditions of use.
- Increase labor welfare indices.
- Increase the competence of the company’s human team.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Protect the environment by preventing and controlling activities that may have an impact on it.
- Guarantee the adequate prevention of work accidents and occupational diseases.