SofLens®59 are myopia / hyperopia correction contact lenses. They offer an unmatched level of comfort. Thanks to their resistance to dehydration, these lenses:
- They provide comfort and good visual acuity.
- Clear and comfortable vision during all the time of use.
- They are easy and quick to adapt.
- They are resistant to the accumulation of deposits and proteins.
The reference to the number "59" in their name derives from the fact that these lenses have 59% water in their composition. This high water content allows you to keep your eyes always hydrated.
- Manufacturer Bausch & Lomb
- Replacement Monthly
- Package Contents Box with 6 contact lenses
- Material Hilafilcón B – Hydrogel
- Water content 59%
- Oxygen permeability (DK/t) 16
- UV Protection No
- Base Curve (mm) 8.60
- Diameter (mm) 14.2
- Powers (D) +6.00 to -0.50 (0.25) / -6.50 to -9.00 (0.50)
- Cylinder (D) -0.75 to -2.75
- Axis 10º to 180º
- INVIMA Registration 2019DM-0019193