- Improves the structure of the soil and increases its moisture retention capacity.
- Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity.
- It improves the availability of nutrients and reduces losses by leaching, mainly nitrates.
- It acts as a natural chelate for micro elements in soils and increases its availability to plants and improves microbial activity.
- Decreases the amount of residues of toxic substances in soils.
- Mixing with traditional liquid fertilizers increases the efficiency of any fertigation plan.
- Potassium soluble in water 68,5 g/L
- Total humic extract carbon 50,0 g/L
- Humic Acid Carbon 45,0 g/L
- Fulvic acid carbon 5,0 g/L
- Insoluble solids 22,6 g/L
- Water soluble sodium 0,15 g/L
Black Diamond increases the buffer-pH capacity of the soil, maintaining optimal reactivity conditions for life in soils, thus promoting the increase of beneficial microorganisms.
Black Diamond increases the activity of catalytic enzymes responsible for the transformation and disposal of organic matter in the soil.
Black Diamond improves the soil structure by influencing the water-air relationship in the rhizosphere.