- 100% natural.
- Systemic action.
- Efficacy in controlling botrytis, powdery mildew, downy mildew, cladosporium, bud rot, anthracnose, rosellinia, monilia, among others.
- FRAC-46 Code: No known resistance.
- Ideal in a phytosanitary rotation program.
- It does not have a grace period.
- Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) essential oil extract 23%
- Inert Ingredients 77%
Thymeguard acts on the plant cell membrane through:
- Loss of cell membrane integrity of pathogens.
- Biosynthesis inhibition of ergosterol of the pathogen.
- Production of ROS (reactive oxygen species) and NO. Control of the oxidative stress of the plant.
- Morphological changes in inhibition of mycelial growth and inhibition of spore
production and germination of the pathogen.